Condition: Perfect, it's dried. Helping someone clear. Check condition before use. We check through every packaging once, before sending out for delivery. Refund if bad.
Brand: Pasta Natura
Details: Gluten Free; Penne
Best Before: 21 Jan 2024
Country of origin: Italy
The good of pasta with peas flour
PASTA NATURA peas flour pasta has an intense dark green colour and a characteristic legume smell that will make you hungry as soon as you open the package. With this pasta it's easy to make everybody happy, both the young and the old people: everyone likes it and it is very good for your health. Peas flour pasta gives a special appearance to your dishes and stimulates the appetite. Thanks to the bronze drawing this pasta is rough and porous, perfect for the sauce.
- PASTA NATURA's peas flour pasta is perfect if combined to classic ingredients used to prepare peas in general such as spring onions, leeks and mint.
- A simple and successful recipe is made with peas flour conchigliette, cherry tomatoes, green beans and extra virgin olive oil.
- A more refined dish, suitable to satisfy the most demanding palates, can be prepared by frying mushrooms flavoured with garlic, oil and chilli in a pan so to add them to peas flour sedanini cooked "al dente".
- Another good version is with king trumpet mushrooms and broccoli.
- PASTA NATURA's peas pasta remains firm to the bite after cooking, you won’t find it overcooked in the dish.
- A more delicate proposal, also suitable for children's taste, is mezze penne with a zucchini and ricotta cream.
Please login and you will add product to your wishlist